Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Life's Meaning

Life is a long term journey, in which I will always find something new that keeps me feel curious along the journey and hence willing to learn. My life’s meaning is nothing but enjoy learning.

Learning does not limit to gain acknowledge, learning could refer to discover a new aspect. In order to keep the life-style I like most, I always inspire myself to discover every aspects of the life as many as possible. The more I learnt, the more meaningful aspects I found about the my life

Learning is a life-long career, and the strong will of learning keep me looking forward and thinking positively. My life is full of colors and surprises. With the unstoppable learning, my life will be delighted significantly. While I am learning, I enjoy exploring the world of unknowns. There are a lot of amazements which enrich me.

Through the learning, I discovered the merit of myself, as well as the shortcomings. In fact, one of the reasons why I enjoy learning is to know the good and bad, the in and out, the heaven and hell.

Like what I used to say," no matter it is perplexed or calm. It is just a single aspect of me. I am learning little by little to make my life better and better."

P.S. I should say this is really a general question and I was wondering “what makes my life meaningful?” for a few days before I start writing. I believe that in different stage of one’s life, h/she will have different perspective of the meaning of his/her life.

3 comments:

Brad Blackstone said...

Ming, I really appreciate the statement that "one of the reasons why I enjoy learning is to know the good and bad, the in and out, the heaven and hell."

You will know all those and so much more in your life.

Thanks for your post.

NANG said...

Yeah !! I do agree with your believe of "life long learning" .We all have been learning since after we were born...and continue learning endlessly until we disappear from the world..

ching said...

Its really very important for all of us to have the spirit of 'life long learning'. There's too many things for us to learn outside there to enhance the meaning of our life :)

Your blog inspired me something :)
We should always have the spirit of learn for whatever situation we see, listen and meet ...